Think you might have parasites, want to implement a cleanse, begin detoxing and open your drainage pathways, but not sure where to start, this post is for you.
Parasites MAIN jobs are; eat, pee, poop, steal your nutrients & multiply in YOU …and importantly, to never be detected.
Parasites can live in the body for years without causing symptoms, but creating damage. When they do create symptoms, they can include the following:
– Air hunger
– Bed wetting (kids)
– Bladder inflammation
– Eye floaters
– Fluttering in colon
– Pinching in colon
– Body odor
– Acid reflux
– Chest pain
– Always hungry/never full
– Low blood sugar
– Brain fog
– Anal itching
– Nutritional deficiencies
– Sugar cravings
– Increased hunger
– Grinding teeth at night
– Chewing fingernails
– Dairy sensitivity
– Heart palpitations
– Anxiety or depression
– Iron-deficiency anemia (and/or low ferritin)
– Muscle aches and joint pain
– Fatigue and weakness
– Insomnia or poor sleep quality
– Symptoms flaring around the full moon, which is monthly
– Acne or other skin issues such as a rash, eczema, dandruff (itchy scalp) or psoriasis
How do we effectively remove parasites?
Trying to detox before opening drainage pathways or before trying to remove toxins (mold, Lyme, metals, candida, bacteria, etc.) OR before removing parasites; will cause a lot of (or more) symptoms. This will cause you to have to go BACK & address those parasites which will then release MORE metals, MORE mold, MORE viruses that you were holding onto.
Drainage #1, then #2 address parasites.
1. Implement a deep repairing diet that eliminates their primary fuel source (sugar)
I recommend this whether you are running the Foundational, Comprehensive OR Full Moon cleanse. Whether you are working on drainage pathways or are embarking on a parasite cleanse; so basically anytime.
Foods to Avoid (to stop feeding bugs)
- Dried fruit and really minimize all fruit
- Fruit juice
- Bagels, muffins, etc
- Catsup & other sweeter sauces
- Pre-packaged smoothies
- Nut butters, especially peanut
- Most yogurt, especially flavored
- Flavored waters
- Alcohol sugars
- Dairy (cheeses, milk) Grass fed butter is ok
Note: All pathogens; parasites, mold, Lyme, viruses and pathogenic bacteria feed on carby starchy sugary, grain & dairy foods. The bugs/pathogens secrete enzymes that make you crave the exact foods THEY need to survive in you. That secretion will send signals to your brain saying you need MORE sugar/carbs, but that is a lie, do not be fooled by this.
The SOLUTION to the intense cravings as the bugs start to die off & get mad & secrete their food signaling enzymes; clean the colon intensely & consistently (Cellcore nutrients, colon massages/fascia release, castor oil packs, binders, sauna, enemas, etc) & feed the colon healthy fats, proteins & vegetables, not carby starchy foods. Ride it out, the cravings WILL subside with parasite cleansing & gut microbiome rebalancing.
Taste bud cells undergo continual turnover even in adulthood, and their average lifespan has been estimated as approximately 10-21 days.
Not only will you crave more nutrient dense healthy anti-parasitic foods as you heal, but you will also retrain your taste buds to want these nutrient dense, whole food sources for repairing and rebuilding!
Dairy note: Dairy. The physiology is simple with dairy allergies and sensitivities: you’re not allergic to dairy, you’re responding to parasite poop. This is a potential sign of intestinal flukes, tapeworm, hookworm & roundworms.
The top 4 dairy-loving parasites are:
1. Intestinal fluke
Foods to Consume: pastured eggs (prepared any way), beef, chicken, turkey, salmon, fish, sardines, tuna, bacon, roast, oysters, bone broth, organ meats, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuces, squash, radishes, asparagus, onions, garlic, cucumbers & their seeds, pumpkin seeds, papaya seeds, coconut, extra virgin olive oil, leeks, lemons, limes, grapefruit, blueberries (in moderation). Avoid spinach, potatoes, corn, and only consume low glycemic fruit in moderation. Avoid all sugar and alcohol.
2. Open Drainage Pathways
Removing their food source is #1, next is opening drainage pathways to detox from them & reduce our toxic load and get our flow system, moving effectively.
I recommend starting with a drainage kit; Foundational or Comprehensive kit
Note: Newbies should NOT start with the full moon kit or parasite work right away
I recommend implementing these therapies along with the foundational or comprehensive kit and full moon cleanse
- Deep stretching
- Deep breathing
- Guasha w/ drops of Panaway & Frank oils
- Dry skin brushing
- Morning sun directly on skin
- Chromotherapy (red and all 12 lights)
- Epsom salt essential oil baths
- Coffee enemas w/ inner defense
- Infrared sauna
- Workout/lifting heavy things/jogging/jump rope/skating\Binders (active & systemic, not spent)
- Fascia blasting
- Vibration Plate
- Grounding bed mat
- Hot shower/pumice stone (feet)
- Food grade H2O2 for cellular oxygenation
- Castor oil packs
- Essential oil liver blend over liver point
- Structured water
- Air purification
- Red light
In addition to parasites secreting enzymes to make you crave the foods they need, they also send chemical messengers to slow down your bowel motility (& even block ducts/valves). The more fecal matter, bacteria, metals, mold, etc.. are in your colon, the better habitat it is for THEM to survive and THRIVE! Just another reason to OPEN those drainage pathways and clean the entire bowel. Keeping the drainage pathways open and flowing is even more important now than ever.
3. Address Parasites
After tightening up the diet and AFTER opening the drainage pathways, this is insanely important. Not the other way around, let me repeat, #1 diet, #2 drainage and #3 parasites. Do not start with the Full Moon Cleanse without opening drainage pathways.
When on the drainage protocol which happens before addressing parasites; after step 1/phase 1 is complete (depending on whether you're doing the foundational or comprehensive kit), we move onto step 2 & 3/phase 2 & 3 where we start comprehensively addressing parasites and other pathogens; mold, Lyme, radioactive elements, metals, viruses, bacteria, etc.
For optimal results, you would finish off the protocol with step 4 if running the foundational protocol & phases 4 & 5 if running the comprehensive protocol to address lingering deeper imbedded toxins & to continue clearing & reducing your toxin load; UP & DOWN stream. High toxicity creates a perfect environment for parasites to take hold & suppress your immune system.
Now is when you run the Full Moon parasite cleanse. I'd then highly recommend running a full moon protocol at least once a quarter. We have a full moon every single month and I always remind you & offer inspiration & support!
Cellcore has a Full Moon Kit which makes this again, super easy, organized & seamless.
What are possible reasons why I crave carbs?
- Parasites steal your serotonin. As they steal it, your body senses a serotonin deficiency & signals you to eat to create more of this neurotransmitter. The preferred fuel sources to do so are sugar & other high carby/starchy foods and the amino acids in dairy (especially strongyloides, their excretements can then create a dairy sensitivity).
- Sugars & starches are a FAST FOOD source for parasites. This is how & why they trigger these cravings. Eat more fats, proteins & low carb vegs, as they do not thrive on these.
How do Parasites affect Hormones?
The toxins, stress & havoc parasites wreak on your body can greatly affect your adrenals (stress handling & THYROID)
Parasites are known to rob nutrients, such as protein, iron, magnesium, zinc, & copper. Parasites will actually use your protein to create BIOFILMS around themselves which act like immune armor to protect themselves.
They can release toxins & metals which can damage your DNA & mitochondria & affect your THYROID.
Parasites & other pathogens can cause higher stress on the body, causing it to produce more cortisol. High cortisol reduces your ability to produce hair & sadly, speeds up shedding by ~40%. High cortisol is also associated with stubborn belly weight, “muffin top”, rapid weight gain mainly in the face, chest & abdomen contrasted with slender arms and legs. brain fog, memory issues & high blood pressure, irritability & anxiety.
I'm not pooping 2-3 times per day, how necessary is that?
It's insanely important. Otherwise, you're simply recirculating dead pathogens. Funnel needs to be wide open!
How Long Does It Take A First Timer to Do A Drainage Protocol, Then Parasite Cleanse?
Drainage protocol is ~30 days, but we want to continue supporting drainage as needed as we move through the phases.
Parasites are addressed more comprehensively in phases 2 &3, so over a 4 month period. But, it's different for everyone.
Some people need to continue addressing parasites continually, even after those 4 months. And when someone is in more of a “maintenance” phase, addressing parasites every 3-6 months around the Full Moon is very beneficial! This answer varies greatly per individual.
Whether your looking to self-navigate or link arms with a skilled root cause practitioner, like myself, consider these steps. Ways to work with me:
- Order Cellcore nutrients under my practitioner code for general guidance
- Work 1:1 with me as I bioscan resonance test you (remotely in the US) to assess your exact root cause issues & solutions
I'm a clean person & haven't traveled outside the country, isn't it highly unlikely that I have parasites?
Parasites are sneaky, by design, their main goal is to thrive in YOU (people & pets) while being undetected.
They can be found in our air, food, water, soil, insects, pets, toilets, door knobs , other people and many surfaces you touch.
If I don't see parasites in my stool, does that mean I don't have them?
70% of parasites are microscopic. Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they're not there.
Keep in mind many parasites live in other organs & tissues other than the gut. Parasites can invade your lymph, brain, liver, lungs, pancreas, kidneys, muscles, blood vessels, etc. I see this OFTEN, when bioscanning clients.
Ultimately the majority of toxins empty via the gut. Just because you see a parasite passed in your stool, it doesn't mean it was residing in your colon. It may be excreted via your colon, but it could have originated from other glands & tissues.
Did you know many parasites are transmitted via mosquitoes, fleas, lice, bedbugs, flies, mites, chiggers, spiders & tick bites, in utero & sexually transmitted?
Lyme and lyme co-infections can be passed in these manners as well. For example, a mosquito can harbor Lyme causing bacteria in its spirochete form. once the parasite is passed from mosquito to human via mosquito bite, it can release the bacteria LATER on and result in Lyme.
This is one of the main reasons why many with Lyme never recall being bite by a tick or having a bullseye rash (erythema migrans).
Approximately 30% will not present with a rash.
Why Is The Full Moon Relevant to parasite cleansing? 🌒
During the full moon, we produce less (-) melatonin & more (+) serotonin.
With a drop in melatonin downregulating the immune system & a spike in serotonin enabling parasite mobility during a full moon, it’s the perfect time to implement a parasite cleanse. All though, drainage work & parasite cleansing can be done anytime.
Parasites LOVE serotonin!
More serotonin stimulates our muscles, which allows the parasites to move about more freely in the body, blood, cells, glands, tissues & organs. It also feeds the parasites, helping them to reproduce, communicate with each other & create biofilms within the gut where they can easily evade your immune system from getting rid of them.
What is Serotonin?
- Serotonin or 5-hydroxytryptamine a monoamine neurotransmitter, that sends signals between your nerve cells.
- Serotonin is found mostly in the digestive system, although it’s also in blood platelets & throughout the central nervous system.
What are Serotonins Primary Functions?
- Helps you feel happy & reduces anxiety
- Helps regulate sleep, control appetite & promotes healthy intestinal flow
- Aids in memory & learning
What can low serotonin (potentially stolen from parasites) lead to?
- Anxiety, depression, panic attacks, anger, pessimism, low-self esteem & anger
- Slowed gut motility & extreme carb cravings
- Insomnia & pain
How do I get started with the Drainage Kit and have guidance?
If you're in the self-guided category (little to moderate guidance) All dosages and details are on the site under each product.
- Go to Cellcore' site and register for an account for free. You'll need my patient direct code to order: AQWXV4Cs
- Then you can order either the Foundational or Comprehensive protocol. If you're not sure, you can take my on-line root cause assessment and I can make you a wind rose graph and we can determine your top root cause stressors, and track your progress every 6 weeks or so.
If you're in the I need 1:1 structure and I'd like bioscan testing done guidance category
- Click here to read the steps on how to work with me 1:1. I bioenergetically test you, so we know exactly what your root cause stressors are and track them and I create a customized programmed homeopathic to speed up balance and healing along with your customized protocol. We even look at parasite, mold, Lyme species, genus, etc.. and test toxicology as that is one to one parallel with parasite infection status.