These are one of my favorite go to snacks when I am craving peanut/nut butter and chocolate and something salty and sweet! Super easy, so delicious and healthy… and did I mention delicious?
- 1 1/2 cups natural peanut/nut butter
- Approximately 1 cup good quality chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 banana (mashed)
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree
- Blend all ingredients in a bowl, except for chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use 1 teaspoon of coconut oil on the baking sheet to oil the bottom
- Form small balls with the dough and place on baking sheet. Use a fork to make your classic peanut butter cookie criss-cross on top of the cookie. Dip fork in a glass of warm water in between cookies to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Sprinkle tops of cookies with sea salt
- Add 1-3 chocolate chips in the center of each cookie
- Bake for 13-15 minutes
- Let cool if you can wait!