These muffins are delicious and super easy to blend together and pop into a muffin tin. Many paleo desserts use nut flours, so if you happen to have a nut allergy, this recipe is perfect for you!
Also, be sure to check out how to make the easy cream cheese frosting with only four ingredients. Enjoy!
- In a food processor combine coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon
- Pulse in eggs, butter, maple syrup, grated carrots and dates
- Remove blade from food processor and stir in blueberries by hand
- Scoop batter evenly into lined muffin tin(s)
- Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes
- Cool for 30 minutes
- Add your cream cheese frosting (optional)