These chocolate chip cookies will blow your mind. They taste just like warm, moist, fluffy baked cookie dough – but no grains and no sugar (don't tell your guests though). After doings lots of reading, researching and experimenting, I discovered the key is using one of the two top quality blanched almond flours – either Honeyville or Wellbee's. You won't reach that fluffy, moist cookie dough goal if you use other almond flours and especially if they are not blanched. Please, leave me comment below after you have tasted them, I cannot wait to hear from you!
- Combine dry ingredients: blanched almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- Gently mix in wet ingredients: butter, vanilla, and maple syrup until dough forms
- Scoop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet (they will rise and get bigger as they bake, so I make them smaller)
- Press balls of dough down gently, but I love the fluffy homemade look, so not too pressed
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- *Cool* for 15 minutes (be sure to let them cool otherwise cookies will break)
- Serve - and get ready to be in heaven!