Who doesn't love a heaping scoop of piping hot mashed potatoes with grass fed butter and sea salt, especially in the cooler months? We make this side dish at least 1-3 times per week. What is great is that there is no guilt, no high starch, loaded with nutrients and it's a belly buster!
- Fill up stock pot with water and set to boil over high heat
- Clean and cut up cauliflower
- Boil for about 6 minutes or until tender
- Strain your boiled cauliflower, do not let cool
- Place cauliflower into your food processor or in a bowl using an immersion blender
- Add butter, salt, garlic, onion and herbs to your liking
- Blend until you get the consistency you love.
- Tip: you can roast the garlic and add rosemary or other herbs for a different taste each time.
- I make extra and then just reheat in the skillet for leftovers.