- In a saucepan on low heat, melt peanut butter, honey or maple syrup, 1 Tablespoon (save the other one for the top) coconut oil and pecans until smooth and melted.
- Pour into small square dish and place in freezer for about 1 hour.
- In a saucepan carefully melt chocolate and 1 Tablespoon coconut oil until smooth and melted. Stir often.
- Pour chocolate mix over peanut butter mixture that you pulled out of freezer.
- Let bars chill in fridge for about 30-60 minutes.
- Then cut with knife into squares, and enjoy!
This site may contain Amazon or other affiliate links that pay a small commission if you purchase through my links, but it's the same low cost for any purchases. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Homemade chocolate peanut/nut butter bars
Author: Melissa Malinowski, ND
Recipe type: Dessert
Spread the love