This site may contain Amazon or other affiliate links that pay a small commission if you purchase through my links, but it's the same low cost for any purchases. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
I compiled the latest info on the Pfizer-BioNTec COVID vaccine.
Here are the highlights to date …
1. The vaccine was authorized for emergency use and is approved for ages 16 and older.
2. The vaccine is administered as a two dose series, three weeks apart.
3. It is an unapproved vaccine due to the ongoing clinical trials.
4. There are no studies on the effects of this vaccine when combined with other ones.
Side effects that have been reported with the COVID vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech so far:
• injection site pain & swelling
• muscle pain
• joint pain
• Bells Palsy
• feeling unwell
• swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
• difficulty breathing
• swelling to the face and throat
• heart palpitations
• full body rash
• dizziness and weakness
FDA Safety Surveillance of the COVID vaccine:
DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes
***Subject to change***
-Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
-Narcolepsy and cataplexy
-Acute myocardial infarction
-Pregnancy and birth outcomes
-Other acute demyelinating diseases
-Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
-Disseminated intravascular coagulation
-Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
-Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
-Vaccine enhanced disease
*Severe allergic reactions* have been reported following the COVID vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech during mass vaccination outside of clinical trials.
Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the COVID vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech.
Ingredients in the COVID vaccine.
1. mRNA lipids: These are genetically modified fats that once injected are instructed to attach to your DNA. The way it can change your DNA is still unknown. The agenda is to tell your DNA in your cells to produce proteins in the hopes they will produce antibodies against the virus. It is still unknown what proteins and/or antibodies will be produced from this.
2. 4-hydroxybutyl azanediyl: The substance is derived from ammonia and can cause I damage, skin irritation and/or respiratory distress
3. Hexane-6: A cleaning agent sometimes derived from gasoline. Can cause dizziness, nausea, headaches, numbness and tingling of extremities, blurred vision, fatigue, neurotoxicity and is classified as a possible carcinogen.
4. 2-hexyldecanoate: Lubricant or lubricant additive. Can cause skin irritation and/or eye irritation.
5. Poly ethylene glycol 2000. Laxative and lubricant. Has been found in tattoos, ink, rocket fuel, cold, gas and ceramics. Side effects include diarrhea, skin irritation, I damage and or irritation, respiratory distress, carcinogenic and cell mutations (cancer).
6. N,N-ditetradecylacetamide: Derived from acetic acid and ammonia. It is a solvent used in plastics. It can cause skin irritation. There are no studies to determine its reproductive, developmental or carcinogenic affects.
7. 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine: A genetically modified fat. The safety data sheets state “for research only, not for human or veterinary use.”
8. Cholesterol: Fat in blood
9. Potassium chloride: Potassium salt
10. Sodium chloride: Salt
11. Mono basic potassium phosphate: Used as a fertilizer, food additive and a buffering agent to maintain pH.
12. Dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate: Genetically modified organism (GMO) buffering agent that affects DNA and R_NA.
13. Sucrose: sugar
Did you know – There's NO money in vaccines.
Analyst project Pfizer and Moderna will generate $32 billion in the COVID vaccine revenue, next year alone.
That doesn't take into consideration the big money that big pharma will earn in medications that will be prescribed to attempt to counteract the harmful side effects. Round and round they go, if you let them.
Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings
(1)No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
*Vaccines are the only product out there that have complete immunity from liability. That should tell you everything you need to know about not only this vaccine but ALL vaccines.
Immunity from lawsuit is the ONLY immunity vaccines provide.
Sources: All from www.fda.gov.
Spread the love