- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients, pulse until dough forms a ball
- Place the dough ball between two large sheets of parchment paper and roll out to approximately ⅛ inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Then using a pizza cutter or sharp knife , cut dough into 2×2-inch squares or however large you’d like your crackers to be. Leave the cut squares on the parchment paper, and transfer the entire sheet of parchment with dough onto baking sheet.
- Be sure to lightly sprinkle crackers with a touch of sea salt *before* placing into the oven.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 12-14 minutes.
- Then, turn off the oven and allow crackers to sit in hot oven another 2 minutes to finish crisping-up.
- Remove crackers from oven and allow them to cool or serve warm.
- Serve with your favorite healthy dips and toppings, or enjoy these delicious little crackers solo when you feel the urge for a healthy crunchy snack.
- To keep crackers crispy, store in a freezer-safe container in the freezer. You can eat them cold straight form the freezer, or bring to room temp before serving.
This site may contain Amazon or other affiliate links that pay a small commission if you purchase through my links, but it's the same low cost for any purchases. See my full affiliate disclosure here.
Grain-Free Herb Crackers
Perfect paleo snack when you are craving salty and crunchy. They are great plain or with tomato, basil, evo and avocado.
Author: Melissa Malinowski, ND
Recipe type: Snack
Spread the love