Cellcore is the best detox, liver, pathogen, root cause and mitochondrial matrix supporting line on the planet. Some of my favorites include:
- Foundational or Comprehensive Drainage Protocols (First place to start)
- Full Moon Parasite Cleanse Protocol
- 4-4-4 Liver/Gallbladder Flush Kit
- Mold Support
- K & L Support
- Bowel Mover
- Biotoxin Binder, HM-ET, ViRadChem or Carboxy active systemic binders
- Advanced TUDCA
Whether you have acute underlying issues or are struggling with chronic illness such as Lyme, mold, parasites, heavy metals, hormone imbalances, radioactive toxicity, EMF toxicity, digestive issues, energy breakdown or liver/kidney congestion. I use them daily for myself and my clients. As well as monthly FULL MOON liver/parasite cleanses – with incredible success.
- Cellcore nutrients are a practitioner line of therapeutic nutrients requiring a Practitioner Patient Direct Code.
- First, you must subscribe to my newsletter, then you will instantly receive my code.
- Once you have my code, then register for an account under me Melissa Malinowski, register for free HERE and use my Practitioner Patient Direct Code that you will receive in your welcome email.
- Here is info on the Foundational Protocol, The Comprehensive Protocol (my recommended protocol as it covers more ground), the Full Moon Para kit, and Liver/gallbladder flush kit 4-4-4. Again, be sure to register with my patient direct code first in order to purchase.
2 DRAINAGE PROTOCOLS TO CHOOSE FROM
Drainage protocol first. I recommend starting with either the Foundational Drainage protocol or the Comprehensive Drainage protocol (My recommended drainage protocol). Leverage your drainage phase by phase (Comprehensive protocol; my recommended protocol) or step by step (Foundational protocol), take it slow and steady. All dosages and the schedule are on the CC site and will be in your protocol when you purchase it. It's already scientifically structured and organized for you, which is great. In general, I do recommend taking much slower and lower dosages.
The Comprehensive Protocol consists of a 5 step, 10 month process. When used in the recommended sequences, they can help get to the root cause of symptoms and optimize your health.
PHASE 1: ENERGY & DRAINAGE
No matter what you’ve been diagnosed with, the components of this phase are foundational to your healing journey. They’ll prepare you for true detox by opening your energy and drainage pathways. This will help minimize “hiccups” or side effects along the way.
PHASE 2: GUT & IMMUNE SUPPORT
Building on the detox traction you gained in Phase 1, it’s time to start running any unwanted guests out of town. Phase 2 focuses on removing pathogens and deep-rooted toxins that could be holding you back from true health.
PHASE 3: WHOLE BODY IMMUNE SUPPORT
Now, it’s time to build on the progress you’ve made and achieve even greater results. Continue gut-cleansing and clear pathogens and toxins throughout your body to prepare for deeper detox in Phase 4.
PHASE 4: SYSTEMIC DETOX
This phase is designed to target and cleanup heavy metals like mercury, lead, arsenic, and cadmium that can build-up in the body over time. The focus is on binding and purging them from tissues, organs, and the brain to restore a natural state of health.
Phase 5 fortifies the immune system with a series of potent herbal formulas designed to work deep within the body. It also renews efforts to support lymphatic function and drainage. And cleans up any bugs and pathogens the previous phases missed. This phase introduces all of the IS formulas.
FULL MOON PARA KIT
CellCore's cornerstone immune and digestive support product provides the type of visible results that you’re looking for in your detox journey. In your digestive tract, Para 1 becomes a gelatinous, sticky gut scrubber. As it works its way through the intestinal tract, it scrubs and pulls out toxins, heavy metals, biofilm, and other unwanted elements. It’s like deep cleaning for your insides!
Developed over years of clinical trials, Para 2 is a multi-herb blend specifically designed for powerful immune and digestive support. Proven natural ingredients like vidanga, neem, triphala, clove, and holarrhena are merged with our BioActive Carbons to create a potent, yet tolerable, solution to pathogen problems.
Para 3 is a potent combination of synergistic herbs that work together for optimal effect. Para 3 approaches immune support from a fresh angle. It offers enhanced antioxidant production while addressing systemic pathogens that other products may have missed. This heroic herb combination hits hard on many pathogens but is especially effective against strongyloides, liver flukes, clostridium, and Blastocystis hominis. Para 3 comes in liquid tincture form, which provides rapid systemic absorption and maximum control over dosing.
With its optimized binding ability, BioToxin Binder supports your fight against biotoxins like mold, ammonia, sulfur, Candida, parasite biotoxins and fungal toxins.
This is my modified dosage chart for newbies and for your first few challenges.
Two types of binders.
1. Traditional (not optimal)
2. Bio active Carbon (OPTIMAL. I use these)
Traditional binders …
-Spent carbons. Such as diatomaceous earth, clays or charcoals are spent carbons that don’t create or give the energy needed to heal.
-Stop at the gut. They’re limited, large chain carbon structure prevents them from working behind the gut, allowing toxins to accumulate elsewhere.
-Removes the bad and the good. They discriminately bind to both toxins and nutrients, robbing cells of the nutrients needed to repair.
Bio active carbon binders …
-Active carbons. Bio active carbons have the ability to bind and remove toxins while creating and sustaining cellular energy.
-Systemic. They are high energy, nano size molecules with a multi chain carbon structure, which allows them to work throughout the body ….including the brain.*
-Remove the bad, restore the good. They simultaneously bind and remove toxins while providing cells with the nutrients needed to repair.
How to Take Cellcore Products
Any binders; HMET, Viradchem, carboxy and Biotoxin take 30+ minutes away from Para 1, 2 and 3.
All of the Para's can be taken at the same time.
Take all pharmaceuticals 2 hours away from CC products.
Otherwise, supplements and other nutrients can be taken together. For example, if you're on Phase2, you can follow below as a guide.
Phase2 (w/ meds 2x/day)
5am – pharmaceuticals
7:00am Para1 and Para2
8:00am all MORNING CC products and any supplements
12:00pm all NOON CC products and any supplements
4:00pm all EVENING CC products and any supplements
5:00pm Para1 and Para2
Take evening pharmaceuticals 2+ hours after dinner
Supplement dosage will depend on your protocol and case. If on medications, refer to your prescribing doctor.
NOTE: dosages for adults and kids and protocol schedules/dosages are on the Cellcore website, please refer to the site for details.
Children and parasite cleansing and dosing
They have little bodies and need similar drainage and cleansing support, but less and tailored to them. The effects of parasite drainage can be magnified in kids. I recommend doing a cleanse on yourself first before implementing on your child, so you can understand the feel of each nutrient and the details of the cleanse and can explain that to them. I recommend implementing that over a weekend when they can be close to their bathroom and it does not have to be over a full moon. The same drainage applies for children; lots of filtered water, breaks on para's if needed and extra binders, sweating and movement.
Each Cellcore product page has dosing for toddlers, children, those who are sensitive and if you want to go more aggressively. I do recommend cutting those amounts in half though. Slow and low …
4 4 4 Liver/Gall Bladder Pathway Support
I recommend testing supplements before taking them.
Test each of these supplements by taking one a day, starting from the bottom up and adding one supplement per day, for 5 days. Day 1 Bowel Mover &/or Magnesium, Day 2 BM/Mg + biotoxin binder, day 3 BM/Mg + biotoxin binder + LymphActiv, day 4 BM/Mg + biotoxin binder + LymphActiv + Tudca, day 5 BM/Mg + one of each.
I recommend rotating forms of Mg, as your deficiencies can/will vary in different seasons. My favorites are in my Fullscript account under “Magnesium”
After you've successfully been on 1 of all 5 for 1 week, you can consider implementing the same strategy by adding in one more dose with dinner. Once you're up to 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner for 2 weeks, consider bumping up to 2 and 2 for 2 weeks, then 3 and 3 for 2 weeks, etc…
How Do I Know When to Move to the Next Step or Next Phase?
I recommend implementing phase 1 or step 1 longer than the suggested timeline. Implement more than 1 month, closer to 2-3 months. It takes time for your body to adjust and for the “floodgates” to open and toxins to become dislodged and get things flowing and adjusted to exit routes opening. Implement at least 1 month from that point on each phase/step.
Phase 1/step 1 can be the most important to set yourself up for true success moving forward by spending enough time here.
Re-assessments every 30 days is key. Look for signs of “Better? Worse? Same?” within the categories on the CC root cause assessment form. Take the root cause assessment, keep track of your results month by month and compare. Then go from there. If better… then progress on to next phase/step. If same or worse I recommend continuing to leverage that same step or phase and ask yourself the questions below for add-ons within that step or phase. These areas need to be further addressed to progress to next step(s)/phases ie dose up to push past a threshold.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER TO EACH STEP or PHASE, TO THEN ADD-ON:
➤Are you pooping 2 or fewer times per day? Bowel Mover
➤Do you need blood sugar support? GCO (Gluco Optimizer)
➤Do you need inflammation support? IFC (Inflamma Control)
➤Do you need higher oxygen or hydrogen for cellular respiration? HydrOxygen (Signs: shortness of breath, dizziness, high bp, restlessness, rapid breathing, headache, confusion, etc..)
➤Do you need extra binding support for deeper seated pathogens? Carboxy
I would plan to re-run that phase/step for another 4 weeks and re-evaluate.
- Implement more than 1 month (2-3), especially for phase 1 or step 1. It takes time for your body to adjust and for the “floodgates” to open and toxins to become dislodged and get things flowing. Implement at least 1 month from that point on each phase/step.
- Pay attention to your weakest/slow organs (For ex; lymph & liver) and give them extra support. Slowly titrate up doses on those slow organs.
- Phase 1/step 1 can be the most important to set yourself up for true success moving forward by spending enough time here.
- Know what you're doing and WHY on each phase/step.
- Give yourself healing time, energy, focus and grace to work through this. You are worth it. This is not a one and done situation.
- Sweat as much as possible and replenish minerals. I love my Therasage red light IR grounding sauna.
- Once you (slowly) complete your drainage protocol, go back through and pinpoint your weak areas and re-visit. Then consider implementing monthly full moon parasite cleanses. Parasite cleansing is only leveraged AFTER drainage pathways are opened.
- Use the root cause assessment form and re-evaluate every 30 days and look for what is “Better? Worse? Same?”
- Combine your OWN intuition along with your practitioners expertise to really fine-tune and customize your healing protocol.
- The suggested timeline is merely a guide. Every single person is bio-individual, meaning, the timeline with be unique, special and different for every one. No exceptions.