- 2 bags of fresh cranberries (usually 12 ounce bags)
- ¾ cup pineapple juice or orange juice
- 2-3 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- ½ cup of water
- ½ tsp clove spice
- 1 tsp apple pie or pumpkin spice
- 3-4 Tablespoons of honey
- Put cranberries, fruit juice, apples and water in a sauce pan and and bring to a boil.
- Keep on medium heat, stirring constantly until the cranberries start to pop/explode (about 10-15 minutes).
- Reduce to a simmer and add honey and spices over the cranberry mixture.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally and remove from heat.
- Cool completely and store in fridge at least 4 hours but preferably overnight and then reheat before serving.
If you enjoyed this post, it would mean so much to me if you'd share it!
This delicious recipe is shared with Real Food Wednesdays.