Add extra flavor and spice to your eggs with this recipe.
- 4 eggs
- ½ c kale
- ½ c roasted red peppers
- ½ c feta cheese
- butter for the pan
- Blend the peppers, kale and feta (and herbs) in processor and set aside
- Add butter to pan at medium heat
- Crack open eggs and whisk quickly in pan
- Continue to stir and use spatula to turn over and break eggs into small pieces
- After about 3 minutes add your mixture to the eggs in the pan
- Serve and enjoy
If you like this post, it would mean so much to me if you'd share it!