Yes, I love butter with my bread! And I am having a love affair baking with flaxmeal. This bread is so delicious, it's crispy on the outside and super moist on the inside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs well with vinegar. Add butter or coconut oil and whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, flax seed meal, salt and baking soda. Mix until well distributed.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until smooth. Press into a coconut oil greased 8″ or 9″ square baking pan or bread loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown or toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes. Cut into slices and add your favorite toppings!
- Note: I love butter and raw honey on my bread while it's still hot! Totally delish.
- You can also add honey, nuts, fruit, etc.. to the mixture.
This recipe is part of Real Food Wednesdays.