Mold is a multicellular fungus that forms thread like structured called hyphae and produces mycotoxins. They form spores or hyphae elements which are easily inhaled and can stick in the lungs, for example aspergillus, penicillin etc. Yeast is unicellular & behaves similar to mold on a much smaller scale. 200 different types of mycotoxins have been discovered thus far.
Some potential mold toxicity symptoms:
- Brain fog
- Nose bleeds
- White coating on tongue
- Dairy sensitivity or dairy allergy
- Body rashes
- HORMONE concerns
- Skin conditions
- Sinus infections
- Body odor
- Anyone in the home having asthma type symptoms
- One or more family members having chronic sinus infections or irritations
- Runny, blocked or stuffy nose
- Experience static shocks
- Wheezing or whistling in your chest
- Feeling of tightness in your chest
- Waking up during the night with shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath when you’re not doing anything strenuous
- Persistent coughing or throat clearing
- Chest tightness when around animals, dust or humidity
- Full body aches
- Headaches or migraines
- Hoarse voice
- Memory loss or brain fog
- Difficulty recalling names of people or things you should know
- Excessive exhaustion after exercising
- Excessive thirst
- Irritated or red eyes
- Non-restful sleep
- Sensitive to light
- Bad vision or seeing halos around lights
- Blurry vision
- Sensitivity to smells
- Chronic fatigue or weakness
- Mood swings
Mold Against TH1/TH2
T lymphocytes expressing CD4 or also known as helper T cells and produce cytokines. Further subdivided into TH1 and TH2 and the specific cytokines each produces. TH1 cells generally secrete interferon gamma, tumor necrosis factor beta, IL2. TH2 cells secrete IL4 and IL5 and IL3, I L10, IL13, they protect against allergens and parasites.
Mycotoxins are toxic to the brain & your neurological health. Stachybotrys is one of the most aggressive molds, especially for brain health.
Stachybotrys is often present with other molds as well. If you have brain fog, chronic sinus infections, anxiety, insomnia, and/or frequent urination than consider if something in your environment like mold could be a factor.
Keep in mind – molds rarely run alone.
Some Things to Consider
- Do you see mold growing at home, work, school or anywhere that you frequent?
- Have you experienced water damage at home work or school?
- Does your home, workplace or school have a damp or mildewy odor?
- Does spending time in the basement cause or worsen your symptoms?
- Has your basement ever gotten wet?
- Do your symptoms decrease when spending time in a different location for at least a few days?
- Does the plumbing in your kitchen or bathroom leak or has it leaked in the past?
- Does your car have a mildewy smell?
Note: you don’t have to smell mold or mildew in an environment in order to confirm that it’s there.
What is your opinion on Mold and Food?
For example, what if you find a strawberry that has mold on it, but the rest in the container look fine?
I think tossing the moldy strawberry would be a good idea & simply soaking the rest of them in a water & thieves veggie soak & ozone solution. This is one more reason to actually use the thieves veggies soak and ozone initially, implement this first to avoid this situation. No matter what, it’s impossible to avoid mold entirely. But if we do see it on something like a berry among a whole container of berries, I don’t think you have to waste a whole container, however, the rest should be cleaned.
If someone is extremely sensitive to mold or currently battling mold toxicity, they may make the decision to not risk it.
- Implement nasal rinses or a nasal spray to help address more that could be getting stuck in biofilms in the nasal passages.
- Consume a low mold diet to minimize additional mold exposure (carnivore-esq diet)
- Get a high-quality HEPA and carbon air filter such as that made by air doctor, especially for the bedroom
- Take cellcores biotoxin binder at minimum. Ideally you would implement the full drainage and detoxification protocol. Carboxy is the crème de la crème binder from cellcore, this is for severe mold issues
- I also recommend for optimal support cellcore's phase 1 comprehensive protocol, their mold kit, the 4-4-4 kit and add one of cellcore's binders. Cellcore products are here with my patient direct code.
- Coffee enemas daily. Be sure to use a non-mold coffee. Enemas help to increase glutathione production by up to 700%, they increase bile flow, they detoxify & regenerate the liver, they help to clear and dump toxins and pathogens such as mold
- Sauna if possible. Take binders 20 minutes before sauna session. If you don’t have access to a sauna, try hot Epsom salt baths to work up a sweat
- Be conscious of EMF exposure as these frequencies can exacerbate symptoms and help mycotoxins to replicate faster
Can I still Heal and is it Worth Implementing a Mold Detox If I still Have Mold Around Me?
There are many people who:
- Know that they are living in mold but can’t afford to do mold remediation at this current time
- Rent their home and their landlord won’t address the known mold issue
- Had mold remediation done, but it was done poorly so the home still remains toxic
In my opinion, yes, it is still worth implementing a drainage/detox mold protocol while living in mold, in fact, it’s even more imperative.
- Any and all support is still support and will help to fill in the gaps and give your cells, organs, glands and tissues help.
What is the Best way to Test for Mold?
Assess your symptoms, potentially run a lab test for mycotoxins, such as great plains labs and bioscan energetic resonance testing (which is what I use very successfully) and is very effective and accurate, we can energetically detect the exact strains and species of molds and mycotoxins, then create a specialized homeopathic programmed with those signals and formulate a specialized nutritional protocol based on your individualized energetic assessment to help give you the most whole body balance.
Have you experienced mold before or do you have any of these symptoms?