Frankincense and Myrrh oils are much more than just anointing oils. They help reduce inflammation, have significant proven cancer killing properties, boost immunity, help fight infection, help with anxiety and help heal the skin.
Frankincense specifically is used to support the immune system, fight infection and heal illness and as mentioned in the truth about cancer docu-series is used as an all natural treatment to cancer. I recommend to clients to use Frankincense on trouble areas directly on the skin (with a carrier oil); such as for cramps, aches and pains, liver/gallbladder pinching, thyroid issues and 1 drop on the roof of the mouth for brain issues. For internal use, always use a reputable source of essential oils such as these.
Today the most common Frankincense benefits include:
- Helps fight infections
- Reduces inflammation
- Cancer-killing properties
- Boosts immunity
- Improves anxiety
- Spiritual awareness
- Heals skin and reduces acne and scarring
Myrrh, along with gold and frankincense, is most commonly known as one of the gifts the three Wise Men brought to Jesus in the New Testament.
Today Myrrh oil is used as a therapy for a variety of ailments. Research has shown its potent antioxidant activity and potential as a cancer treatment. It has also been shown to be effective in fighting certain types of parasitic infections. It is naturally anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, anti-microbial and anti-viral. Myrrh is also said to help sooth and calm the nervous system.
Today the most common Myrrh benefits include:
- Helps fight respiratory problems
- Aids in digestion
- Helps heal gum and mouth diseases
- Boosts immune system
I combined the superpowers of both of these holy oils and made a body butter that is super rich, thick and creamy.
- Put coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in glass bowl then place that bowl in sauce pan with water.
- Heat stove to medium heat and mix ingredients together until melted
- Once melted, let cool down in refrigerator or on the counter for about an hour until solid
- With an electric hand mixer beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy
- Then add essential oils and mix
- Fill glass containers and store in cool place
- Use for yourself or give as gifts!
For more unique natural gift ideas for babies, kids, the hard to buy for man in your life, real foodies and pets, be sure to check out my Natural Gift Guide.
- Sign up for my FREE essential oils 101 Guide to Radiant Health + an EO Organ System Usage Chart.
- Find out how to buy essential plant oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices.