My thoughtful cousin recently gave me a doggie cookie cutter with my German Shepherd Tuckers name on it, for his 4th birthday. His doggie daycare offers birthday parties for their dog clients so I made paleo treats for 20 of his best friends! Then I made my decadent sea salt chocolate bark for people treats for the staff.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- In a large bowl, mix the nut or peanut butter, eggs and pumpkin puree.
- Add the flour and stir until well-blended.
- Flour a piece parchment paper, the rolling pin and your cookie cutter, the dough will be sticky. You may need to re-flour these items as you make your treats.
- Transfer the dough to the floured piece of parchment paper and roll the dough to approximately ¼-inch thickness. Cut out the cookies using a cookie-cutter of choice, here are some cute dog molds. Re-roll the scraps and cut out more cookies.
- If you don't want to roll the dough and use a cookie cutter, you can just spoon out dough (~1tsp) , press flat on parchment paper and bake.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store leftovers in air tight container in the fridge for up to 10 days or store in baggie in freezer.